Meetings required for all Current and Newly Enrolled Enogen Producers
Monday Feb 26 11:30 A.M. and Tuesday Feb 27 11:30 A.M
Monday Feb 26 11:30 A.M.
Enogen Producer Marketing meeting at Sammy’s in Garden City
Tuesday Feb 27 11:30 A.M.
Enogen Producer Marketing meeting at Conestoga Main office
Contact Ivan Torres at 620-655-3564 or Jason Dale at 620-655-0715 with any questions
- Advance Trading will be here to discuss various marketing strategies and market fundamentals
Current 2017/18 Deliveries
- Discuss harvested bushels and how these will be delivered in 2018
- Discuss 2018 excess bushels and how they will be handled
- Fumonisn in 2018: levels we can handle and how we will attempt to blend
- Fumonisn discounts: rumors in the country and what you can expect from Conestoga
2018/19 New crop
- Acreage signed up to be planted this Apr/May 2018 and how these acres have been affected by the 2016 and 2017 excess harvested bushels
- Excess bushel plans and how they will impact acreage needs for 2019/20
- Delivery locations and plans for future years locations
- Stewardship record keeping: APH (200 vs 225 bpa), planted acreage reports, updates on expected harvested bushels and finally harvested bushels reporting.
- Website for prices and newsletters or announcements
- Review pricing requirements
- Review delivery and futures carry and/or inverse